Track your ovulation to visually see when you have your LH (luteinizing hormone) surge!
This 1-page ovulation tracker printable comes with 7 sections to help you track your fertile window!
- CD - Cycle Day
- Time - Best time is late afternoon and evening (if you have a short ovulation window like me, then taking two a day might work best for you!) I tend to get my surge at night!
- Baby dance <3 - record your intimate time with a quick checkmark!
- Test Strip - A place to tape or glue your strips to compare daily
- Result - was it positive or negative? This will help you understand how long you're surge is.
- Basal Body Temperature - This doesn't predict ovulation BUT it helps you confirm ovulation. Your temperature will rise AFTER ovulation.
All printables, books, and spreadsheets are delivered via download only. You will not receive a physical product. Once purchased, the download will be immediately delivered to you at the email address provided at checkout.
All orders are typically processed immediately but there may be delay. If you do not receive your product within 24 hours, please contact me.